You have probably heard over and over again that your heating and cooling system needs regular maintenance. While it is easy to take indoor comfort for granted, just a minor disruption of reliable heating and cooling and life comes to a standstill. It is not a surprise that many Tennessee homeowners are not aware of how critical HVAC maintenance is to their homes. It is also not easy to remember when care is due because HVAC systems don’t have an indicator.
So, why then do you need an HVAC maintenance plan? More of this in a bit.
What is an HVAC maintenance plan?
Benefits of a maintenance plan
- Preventive maintenanceHave you ever heard of the phrase “prevention is better than cure?” Just a simple fix with preventive maintenance could save you tons of money. Did you have problems the last time you had an oil change for your car? Getting regular checks is essential for your car’s health, and so is your HVAC system at home. An HVAC professional will get your connection checks, a form of calibration, and lubrication refined. Cleaning and inspection on each visit will make your HVAC system efficient and more reliable.
- Improves efficiencyHVAC systems are usually forgotten because they are out of sight. Did you know that having regular maintenance on your HVAC system could reduce your electricity bill by half? Air conditioners collect debris, dust, and dirt throughout the year, reducing their efficiency. You might not realize it yet, but regular maintenance can take the system’s efficiency level back to the first day it started operating.
Additionally, well-cared-for HVAC systems typically last longer than those that are not maintained. Having your air conditioner and heating checked can keep you from buying a new unit, as HVAC is one of the most expensive home appliances.
- Bonus benefits from Citi ServicesEveryone in Tennessee needs year-round comfort in their home. From AC tuning to duct tune-ups, our qualified professionals will deliver the services you need. Here are the benefits of having a membership plan with us:
- Two preventive maintenance visits per year: you will no longer have to keep track of maintenance schedules. Our team will call you to schedule performance maintenance twice a year.
- Client priority: having a maintenance plan gives you the upper hand. In case you need our services, you will get ahead of other clients.
- Discounted fees: In addition to the $20 diagnostic discount, you will get a one-year guarantee on all repairs and modifications. Just like any other machine, your HVAC system may need repair from time to time. Enjoy the 15% discount on all repairs.
So, is an HVAC maintenance plan worth it? Certainly, yes! Getting comfort during uncomfortable summers and freezing winters is a top priority for anyone in Tennessee. An HVAC maintenance plan ensures the comfort is not disrupted by keeping the system efficient.Whether you have a maintenance plan with us or not, we are more than happy to service your system. Please send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call!