Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems perform many functions. They help regulate indoor temperature, improve air quality, and promote proper ventilation. HVAC equipment also controls humidity levels in a home by regulating the distribution and movement of air.
As HVAC systems impact the health, comfort, and safety of homeowners, it makes sense that they want to keep their systems running optimally for as long as possible.
The Citi Services is a full-service HVAC company offering HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and general handyman services. When it comes time to make important home repairs and improvements, you don’t want to trust your investment to just anyone. Learn what makes The Citi Services stand out from your average HVAC business.
Upfront pricing is a valuable service offered by few HVAC companies. Fortunately, The Citi Services can provide a price estimate without having to visit the customer’s property. Our years of experience in the field and extensive knowledge of HVAC systems and their specifications allow us to confidently offer instant and upfront pricing.
When you contact The Citi Services for HVAC services, we will provide complete transparency. We will recommend a specific system based on your unique needs and provide a full description of the system, including the model numbers of each system component being offered.
We’ll also deliver a description of the full scope of work for the given project to ensure that you’re in the loop every step of the way. You can trust that the contents and scope of the equipment package won’t change later on.
The Citi Services makes it easy to get the financing you need to cover home improvement services. Our financing options include predefined terms and conditions once a customer is approved by a third-party financial institution. All financing offers are valid for up to 180 days.
The Citi Services offers competitive pricing on all equipment and services. When you’re not facing an emergency, take the time to compare our quotes with our competitors. Our affordable payment options and transparency ensure you get the best value possible.
Annual maintenance of your HVAC system is critical to keep it running smoothly and without interruption to your comfort. From duct cleaning to AC tune-ups, you can count on our team of highly-qualified HVAC professionals to deliver the services you need.
During our visit in the spring, we will provide a quote to replace your HVAC system. Our full replacement quote is valid for 180 days and allows homeowners time to consider the possible expense of upgrading their system. You’ll also have time and the option to acquire bids from other companies to compare service costs.
Our 180-day quote guarantees that in case of an emergency during the summer, you will have a commitment from us for a new system installation at a pre-specified price.
There are certain qualifications that homeowners should look for when choosing a HVAC company.
- Good References – Learning about a past customer’s experience with a particular company can often provide hesitant homeowners with peace of mind. Ask the HVAC company for a couple of references that you can contact or search online for reviews.
- Licensed & Insured – Reputable HVAC companies have no problem showing potential customers that they are licensed, insured, and bonded. You want to ensure that the HVAC company you choose is legally permitted to perform work in your state and that you will not be held liable if a contractor is injured while working on your home.
- Knowledgeable – Homeowners want to know that any questions they may have about equipment or services are answered with certainty. Leading HVAC companies are made up of knowledgeable heating and cooling experts that can answer any question you may have, such as what size system you need or how a new system may impact your energy bills.
- Professional Warranties – Although you never expect anything bad to happen once your HVAC system is installed, these situations can occur. Choose a HVAC company that offers a generous warranty on internal parts and labor. A warranty can provide peace of mind and protection for many years.
- Payment Options – Many people do not have the money upfront to cover costly HVAC repairs or replacements. Financing options that allow customers to spread out payments over a specified period of time can help ensure that homeowners receive the HVAC services they need without breaking the bank.
- No Hassles – The last thing that a homeowner wants to deal with when faced with a broken AC or malfunctioning furnace is an inconvenient hiring process. Opt for a HVAC company that streamlines the delivery of professional HVAC services by providing upfront pricing, a predefined scope of work, and clear terms and conditions on financing options.
Get Started with The Citi Services
HVAC emergencies can strike at any time, and often when you lease expect. Choosing the right HVAC service provider may feel like a daunting process, especially when time is of the essence, but these services can be invaluable. With spring here and summer not too far away, there is no better time to start collecting bids before a true emergency occurs. Allow our team at The Citi Services to provide a quote that is valid for 180 days.
The Citi Services makes it easy to determine the cost of a HVAC system replacement. Simply register and log-in to our website, answer a few questions about your existing system, and you’ll receive actual installed pricing.
From the first phone call to the final walkthrough, our customers enjoy a smooth, worry-free process. To learn more about our residential HVAC services or to get started on your next project, speak with the home improvement professionals at The Citi Services.